Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weekend Writing Warriors #27!

Good morning, my dears! Happy Sunday! You know what? So far, I'm really not all that impressed with August. There. I said it. We're only a third of the way in, though, so there is still lots of time for improvement. Sometimes things happen that remind you how precious every single day is. Instead of sitting back and waiting for life to go my way, I plan on being a much more proactive participant. That goes for my writing too. 

I'm going to share one last excerpt from my debut, Blind Faith, and next week I'll have something brand new for you! :)

Here's the blurb:  

Faith Lawson is just your average, wholesome librarian with a dirty mind…until a chance encounter with a handsome stranger brings her fantasies to life in a frantic night of passion. But when he walks out her door, he leaves a piece of his past behind that changes everything.

And the excerpt!

He climbed to his feet and stripped bare in front of her, not a bashful bone in his body. Bone. Her eyes landed on his jutting erection. She gazed in wonderment until he kissed her senseless, his warm, hard body settling on hers. And in hers.

Her panties stretched taut, the straining elastic biting into her thighs. The friction of the slick satin sliding against their flesh ratcheted the pleasure into uncharted territories. Adrian drove into her faster, gaining strength from every satisfied hum that escaped from her throat.



I'd love to connect with more of you in other social places, such as facebook and twitter. Friend/follow me and I'll gladly do the same. :)
https://www.facebook.com/EvelynJules; https://twitter.com/EvelynJules
Thanks so much for stopping by, and be sure to visit the other Weekend Writing Warriors! 
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-0 X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~x( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

16 comments:

  1. Excellent snippet! I like how visual and physical it is with descriptive words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lauren! So happy you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my! Oh my my my my my! I'd forgotten how hot this scene was. Need to go fire up Penelope iPad and reread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee! I wouldn't say no to that. ;) Thank you so much, Maggie!

      Delete
  3. Oh the librarian is hitting the circulation desk. Very hot scene!

    (No snippet for me this week. Just doing a little reading between other stuff.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that's right! Thanks so much for reading, Cindy! I appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  4. Ah yes. Very hot indeed. Looking forward to new stuff next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexy and hot, perfect for an excerpt! (Fans self) Can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee! Thanks, Veronica! Off to read yours now! :)

      Delete
  6. Hope August starts improving for you.

    Great sensory details... No wonder she goes after him when he leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubt it will, Caitlin! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  7. Is it hot in here?! You have a way with words, Evelyn. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, Debbie! You are too kind! :)

      Delete