Sunday, August 5, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday #4!

Hi! Hi! Hi! Happy Sunday, my dears! :D

It's time once again for me to share the madness inside my brain. Here are six sensual sentences from my debut release (now available on Amazon for the ridiculously low price of 99 cents), Blind Faith!


His tongue darted out and she forgot about the world as he laved her nipple with long, lazy strokes. The juxtaposition of their first sexual encounter with this one was mind-boggling. The frantic, carnal clawing of clothes and skin. The teasing words laced with fear and regret. This was anything but that. This was…visceral.





Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday! Thanks for stopping by! :-*
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-0 X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~x( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

4 comments:

  1. Very nice word putting into sentence doing. Loving these Six Sentence Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you! I'm having a great time sharing too! Hope to see you next time! :-*

      Delete
  2. Crazy hot! This gets a girl right in the hoo-ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee! *happy dances* Thank you, Maggie! Exactly what I want to hear! :D

      Delete