Sunday, September 6, 2015

Weekend Writing Warriors #135!

Hi! Happy Labour Day weekend! Yes, we spell it with an extra U here in Canuckland. We're adventurous like that. Speaking of...let's see what's happening in today's Adventures in Online Dating!

Here's the blurb: After too many failed relationships, too many shots of tequila, and too many not-so-gentle nudges from her best friend, Sydney Montrose joins an online dating site in hopes of finding THE ONE. During her adventures, she crosses paths with a professional gamer who lives with his parents, a sweet and sarcastic parking enforcement officer, a flirty barista, a mystery man, a touchy-feely former felon, and a clown. Which one will she choose? Well, that's all entirely up to you! :-D

And here's an excerpt, continuing from where we left off:

“You’re really good at this whole dating thing, so I wouldn’t be surprised...not that it’s a bad thing. I’m just not really interested in being one of many, you know?”
            Before she could take another breath, her back hit the wall and his tongue was in her mouth. And his hands—his wonderful, glorious, gifted hands—were all over her. Running up and down her sides, brushing against her breasts, and then cupping them, teasing her nipples into points. She shivered. Her knees buckled. She hadn’t even realized he’d stopped kissing her because her body was still tingling from every exquisite sensation.
            When her eyelids fluttered open, she nearly orgasmed on the spot at the sight of his cocky grin. “Syd,” he said, running his fingers down her cheek, “in case I didn’t make myself clear there, I’m a one woman man.” 

Whew! How's that for a Sunday pick-me-up? ;) Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to visit the other Weekend Writing Warriors!

Well, my friends, I'm going on a hot date today. Literally. I'll be shooting some hoops with a new fella. A little one-on-one in the sun, gettin' our sweat on, being our uber-competitive selves. He asked me to bring my A-game, so I'm planning on it. Either one or both of us will be going home in a stretcher. Stay tuned! :D In the meantime, hope the rest of you enjoy your long weekend and stay cool! B-)
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-0 X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~x( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

18 comments:

  1. I think I'm starting to come around to this guy. Magic hands AND a one-woman man. Have fun on your hot and sweaty date- sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Not a bad package! As for my date, it was everything I hoped it'd be and more! I'll share next week! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree, he does! Wish he was real! lol. :D Thanks, Gemma!

      Delete
  3. I like the one woman man line. Let's see what happens next. As for your date, since you've told us, we want a review next week. Go Girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You betcha, Charmaine! One review, comin' up! Thanks, as always, for the support! :)

      Delete
  4. very hot kiss and a smoking guy :) Good luck on the date and have fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so, Michelle! Thanks for the luck! I felt it! :)

      Delete
  5. Whoa, is it hot in here or is it just this scene? Huh, it appears to be both! Yay, Syd, I think you found a winner! Have 'fun' playing hoops. *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee! The hoops were SO fun! But you'll find that out soon enough. An UpDATE is in progress! :D

      Delete
  6. Well that's certainly settled. Hot little scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it is, isn't it? Thanks, Veronica! So happy you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete
  7. They really hit it off, didn't they? Now she just has to decide what she wants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. And she's like a kid in a candy store--a man-candy store. lol. Thanks, Caitlin! :)

      Delete
  8. Hmm, now you've got me wondering if he's the one?? :-)

    I hope you had fun with your one on one...and that you kicked his butt! :-) lol Who went home in a stretcher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a blast! No one went home in a stretcher because we were much too distracted by each other to ramp up the competition. I guess that's not a bad thing. :D Thanks, Teresa!

      Delete